Vision and Objective of the Project
NREGAsoft envisions implementing e-Governance across State, District and three tiers of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
It empowers the common man using the information technology as a facilitator.
NREGAsoft provides information to citizen in compliance with the right to information Act (RTI Act). It makes available all the documents like Muster Rolls, registration application register, job card/employment register/muster roll issue register, muster roll receipt register which are hidden from public otherwise.
Facilitate faster information exchange between the various stakeholders through the network.
Various modules of the software are:
1. Worker Management Module of the software captures Registration, demand for work, work allocation and Muster rolls on which a person worked, the software has the provision of payment of wages through bank/post office as it captures the bank/post office account number , bank/post office name, branch name for a ll the person who demanded job and their account number are shown in muster toll against their name and calculate unemployment allowance, if any and also keep tracks of number of days of employment of a family.
2. Fund Management Module captures the funds transferred from MoRD/States to Districts and then to Programme officers/Panchayats and expenditure incurred by various implementing agencies on labour, material and contingency. Hence it keeps track of each and every paisa spent under the scheme.
3. Works Management Module captures information about the various works under taken under the scheme at various level (GP, BP, ZP).It facilitates online approval of projects and keeps track of time taken for approval of project. Each project is provided a unique ID and status of work is maintained in the system.
4. Labour Budget allows planning and preparing the labour budget for each Gram Panchayat. The module is so designed that it enables each GP to upload its labour budget which gets consolidated at every level from Block upto the State Level. It captures the details of the works to be taken up in next financial year along with the estimation of the household demanding the works and the persondays. The module is so designed that it is drillable from State to the level of the Gram Panchayat for better monitoring.
5. Social Audit module allows the Gram Panchayat to plan for the social audit and prepare social audit calendar. It has the feature to upload all the issues and minutes of meeting.
6. Workers module (People’s Information System) allows the Job card holder to access their information and demand for the work.
7. Grievance redressal system allows a worker/Citizen to lodge complaint and trace the subsequent response.
8. Staffing Position module captures name, telephone numbers etc. of all the officials, planning and implementing agencies from Gram Panchayat to Ministry of Rural Development involved in NREGA, thus strengthening communication and co-ordination among them
9. Cost Estimation Module makes detailed estimation for the works taken up under NREGA e.g. construction of Tank, Well, Sluice Gate, Earthen road, Cement concrete road etc. This module calculate quantity of work to be done and calculate the per unit rate as per Schedule of Rates (SOR) for each sub activity of a work. This further helps engineers to fill the Measurement book and calculate wage per day for a particular muster roll.
10. Alerts: The software also gives alerts to implementing agencies about the various irregularities, important activities, and messages for funds to be received by the agencies.
11. Knowledge network/ Solution exchange provides a common platform to all stakeholders to exchange their views, pose queries to other stakeholder/Experts and get responses, exhibit their best practices.